Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Thursday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
- October 13 - Hide by Kiersten White
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies. In collaboration with Harris-Elmore Genoa Libraries.
4th Monday of alternating months | 6:30 pm | Fremont Branch
- October 24 - Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- October 24 - The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- October 12 - Any Other Family by Eleanor Brown
- November 9 - The Dictionary of Lost Words by Pip Williams