Each of our four Branches hosts a monthly book club. Copies of the titles are available at the host branch or via the online catalog.
Digital versions may also be available via the Libby App.
Birchard's Book Club
2nd Thursday of the month | 6:30 pm | Meeting Room at the Fremont Branch
- Birchard's Book Club is taking a break during our library renovation.
Please check back for updates.
Small Town Pride
A traveling book club aimed at small town LGBTQ+ and Allies. In collaboration with Harris-Elmore Genoa Libraries.
4th Monday of alternating months | 6:30 pm | Fremont Branch
- January 30 - This Is How It Always Is by Laurie Frankel (Genoa Branch Library)
Fresh Find Adult Book Chat
4th Monday of the month | 6:30 pm | Gibsonburg Branch
- January 23 - We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker
- February 27 - The Indigo Girl by Natasha Boyd
- March 27 - Educated by Tara Westover
Second Tuesday Book Club
2nd Tuesday of the month | 5:30 pm | Green Springs Branch
- February 14 - Winter Garden by Kristin Hanna
NEW - True Crime Book Club
Last Monday of alternating months | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- January 30 - Unmasked: My Life Solving America's cold Cases by Paul Holes
Woodville Book Club
2nd Wednesday of the month | 7:00 pm | Woodville Branch
- February 8 - Our Missing Hearts by Celeste Ng
- March 8 - Remarkably Bright Creatures by Shelby Van Pelt