Birchard Public Library is teaming up with Connecting Kids to Meals to make sure local kids have something to eat after school hours. In addition to meals or snacks, the library will offer fun activities.
This program runs Monday - Friday from 3:00 - 4:30 pm and is available to youth ages 18 and younger.
- Mondays: Hot Meal / Movie Monday
- Tuesdays: Snack / Lego Challenge
- Wednesdays: Snack / Board/Card Games
- Thurdays: Hot Meal / Coloring
- Fridays: Snack / Craft Day
Thursdays: HOT MEAL *Coloring